Oktoberfest 2023 – Saturday Session – Oct 7
**OFFICIAL START TIME NOW 6.30PM**
To ensure a smooth transition from England’s final Rugby World Cup group game, Oktoberfest will start at 6.30pm and end at 11.30pm.
Dust off your lederhousen, squeeze into your dirndl and let’s raise a stein as we celebrate the best of Bavaria at the Ascot & dISruption brewery.
Here’s your Oktoberfest line-up:
- The Best Bavarian Beer from British Brewers. Beer list will be announced soon!
- Live oompah performance from the Sandwurst Silver Band
- Full range of Ascot and dISruption craft beers, traditional ales, spirits, wines and cocktails
- Branded commemorative steins
- Bratwurst hotdogs (only pre-order available) + pretzels
- Currywurst pizza special
- Oktoberfest hats + merch
- Contests, prizes and games including the infamous Stein Holding Challenge
When we think great times, we think Oktoberfest!
*Tables will be allocated on a first come first serve basis (based on date tickets were booked) whilst also factoring group size. As always, we’ll do our best to accommodate requests and preferences.
OKTOBERFEST £10 (Entry + Pint), OKTOBERFEST £18 (Entry + Pint + Stein), OKTOBERFEST £23 (Entry + Pint + Bratwurst)
Date: 7 October 2023
Start time: 18:30
End time: 23:30
Venue: Ascot Brewing Company
Directions: Unit 4, Lawrence Way, Camberley, GU15 3DL
Phone: 01276 686696